Pine Cobble’s Educational Fellow Program allows 2-3 recent college graduates, or career-changers, to spend a year or more working in a school setting while being supported by experienced teachers. Room and board is provided, and Fellows also earn a stipend.
As a Pine Cobble Fellow, you’ll have real responsibility — you’ll teach classes, and you’ll provide an array of other duties in line with your experience. You might coach, tutor, lead arts projects, or run any variety of after school programs. You’ll throw your whole self in, get things done, and make a lifelong impact on young people. Along the way, you’ll discover new sides of yourself.
The program is for you if:
- You have a spirit of adventure and a strong sense of purpose
- You’re ready to play a vital role in the life of a community
- You have leadership experience and oodles of positive energy to share
- You’re competent, capable, caring, and compassionate
- You know how much your own mentors and teachers meant in your own life…and you’re eager to pay it forward
We’re open to all sorts of majors and backgrounds; if you’ve got the personality and leadership skills, we can help you find your fit at Pine Cobble.
Interested? Contact Sue Wells, [email protected].