Ski and Skate Sale: Consign Your Winter Sports Gear

Written by bd_developer on October 20, 2015

It’s that time of year again! Pine Cobble’s Ski and Skate Sale will be held on Friday, November 6th. Which means it’s time to clear out clutter and earn some cash by consigning your items!

Do you have winter sports equipment languishing in your basement? Perhaps some skis that the kids have outgrown? Or too-small winter snowsuits? Bring these items to Pine Cobble School, and we’ll sell them on your behalf!

Here’s how it works:

  1. You bring gently used winter sports equipment and outerwear to Pine Cobble school on either Wednesday, November 4, or Thursday, November 5 between 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.  All skis must be parabolic/shaped and must have current bindings.
  2. We sell your gear at our Ski and Skate Sale, which will be held Friday, November 6. Hundreds of people come to the sale every year, looking for great deals.
  3. We give you the majority of any earnings; 60% goes to you, while the school uses the remaining 40% for student activities. 

It’s so easy — far easier than managing a Craigslist ad, or placing an ad in the newspaper. Just drop off the gear, then pick up your check after the sale. It will never get easier than that.

All skis must be parabolic shaped and must have current bindings.

And if you want to replace that equipment you’re consigning? You’ll find the finest in new and gently-used winter sports equipment, including both adults’ and kids’ sizes, at the November 6 sale.

Pine Cobble School is at 163 Gale Road in Williamstown. (off  Rte. 43 & 1/2 mile from The Clark).

Posted Under: Uncategorized
Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *