School supply lists can be found below. We break them up by division; within each division, you’ll find a separate listing for each grade. Please download the lists in PDF form below:
- Early Childhood Supply List: Beginners l PreK l Kindergarten
- Lower School Supply List: 1st Grade l 2nd Grade l 3rd Grade I 4th Grade l 5th Grade
- Middle School Supply List: 6th, 7th, & 8th Grades
Here is the suggested summer reading from the library this year for all in grades Beginners-3rd. We are using the fabulous current list of Vermont Red Clover Book Award nominees. A hard copy will be sent out with report cards to Beginners-3rd graders.
Here is the Massachusetts Children’s Book Award summer reading assignment and list for 4th-8th grade! Students in grades 4-6 already have been over this with me in the library. A hard copy will be sent out with report cards to 3rd-7th graders.
For your convenience we have included links to the most commonly requested forms. If a form you need is not listed, please email Nicole Goswami at email@example.com or call her at (413) 458-4680 x 16 and let us know what you need.
School Documents and Forms
- ASK Form (After School Kids’ Club) | 2022-2023 Pine Cobble School ASK Sign Up Form
- HEAT Form (Health, Emergency, Activity and Trip Form) | 2022-2023 HEAT Form
- Pine Cobble School Food Allergy & Asthma Action Plan | 2022-2023 Food Allergy & Asthma Action Plan
- School Calendar l 2022-2023 Calendar
- Violin Usage Agreement (For Third – Fifth) I 2020-2021 Violin Usage Agreement
- Technology Device User Agreement l 2020-2021 Technology Device User Agreement
- Health Guidelines l 2020-2021 Student Handbook Health Guidelines
- Reading, Math, SEL & Executive Skills Intervention Referral
We pride ourselves on being a school that genuinely values community. While children may experiment with different behaviors, there are few opportunities for a lack of respect between students to take root. After all, our students dine with faculty, engage with faculty during recess, and benefit from close and meaningful attention throughout the day. We rarely see any serious bullying on our campus, and when students experiment with behaviors that are outside of our character expectations, they are addressed swiftly. Should we encounter behaviors that must be addressed, we are guided by a thoughtful anti-bullying plan, which you may download here | Bullying Prevention and Action Plan