2024 Summer Camp Counselor
Pine Cobble School in Williamstown, MA is looking for enthusiastic and responsible day camp
counselors for the Summer of 2024. Camp runs from June 17 through August 16, from 8:00am
to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. The age range for campers is 2 years and 9 months
through 10+ years. We are focused on creating a meaningful summer experience where
children can learn, grow and challenge themselves with the support of our wonderful staff.
Overview: Both Lead and Assistant Pine Cobble Camp counselors are responsible for
organizing, participating in and leading camp activities throughout the day. All counselors will
manage individual and group behavior, and create memorable and meaningful experiences
for every camper. Lead counselors will be directly in charge of a program and will plan
activities for each week. Assistant counselors will offer support in all aspects of the program.
One of these positions could be a fit if you:
• believe students should have an inclusive, equitable summer experience.
• enjoy working with children and/or have experience mentoring youth.
• are looking for job experience in education and childcare.
• welcome collaboration and open communication.
• are open to feedback and thrive in a group setting.
• have a large and wild imagination.
• are committed to creating a nurturing environment for kids to grow, learn and discover.
• Lead and assist in camp activities with enthusiasm, intention, and
• Supervise and ensure the safety of campers at all times.
• Manage group and individual behaviors.
• Participate and assist in daily camp set up, clean up and break down.
• Be a positive role model for fellow staff and campers.
• Effectively communicate with parents on a regular basis.
• Attend weekly staff meetings.
If you are interested in either of these positions, please send a résumé, cover letter and
three references to Ellen Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org